Terms and Conditions
One Harvest Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 165 718 070) and its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined by the provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (One Harvest) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to One Harvest.
You understand that:
1. One Harvest is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at PO Box 180, Carole Park Queensland 4300.
2. One Harvest will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, One Harvest may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
3. The purpose of One Harvest collecting your personal information is:
(a) to process any enquiry you submit to us through our website, contact you and provide you with information in relation to your enquiry;
(b) to provide customer service functions, including handling enquiries and complaints;
(c) to improve our services (including contacting you about those improvements and asking you to participate in surveys and reviews about our products and services);
(d) to offer you updates, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you; and
(e) to provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related bodies (using direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages),
4. If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
(a) One Harvest will be unable to :
(1) process your enquiry or supply you with information in relation to your enquiry; and
(2) provide customer service functions, including handling customer enquiries and complaints; and
(b) we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with One Harvest).
5. Your personal information being disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
(a) One Harvest, its personnel and any related entities;
(b) third parties connected with the marketing process, including messaging service providers, IT service providers and marketing list providers and other parties who assist us in providing our products and services to you; and