- 2x (100g) Whiting fillets
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup blanched almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 170g Woolworths Butter Lettuce
- 1 baby cucumber (diced)
- 1 tbsp almonds (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Pepitas
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (dressing)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (dressing)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (dressing)
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour (dressing)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat an egg and pour into to a shallow dish or plate. In a separate shallow bowl mix together almond meal, garlic powder, paprika and salt + pepper
- Add your whiting fillets and coat in the egg wash, then immediately dip in the almond meal mixture and toss until completely coated.
- Add coated fillets to your prepared baking tray and bake in oven for 8-12 minutes, or until crumbed coating is lightly golden, fish is white/opaque in the inside and flakes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your side salad. Toss chopped cob lettuce, crushed almonds, chopped cucumber and pepitas together in a bowl and place onto your serving plate/bowl. Combine all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and pour over prepared side salad. Serve with your crumbed whiting fillets and enjoy