- 1 cup soaked cashews, organic
- 1 1/3 cup cashew milk, sub with any plant-based milk
- 2 medium sized Organic cooked Beetroots
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 cups stevia sweetened chocolate chips, sub with 100% baking chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional, if using 100% chocolate)
- To prepare the ice cream base soak cashews overnight or for 4 hours minimum. Rinse cashews and place in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Add plant-based milk, maple syrup and cooked Organic beetroots. Process until completely smooth for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour beet cashew base into your preferred ice cream molds and freeze for about 4-6 hours.
- To prepare the chocolate coating, melt chocolate with coconut oil and maple syrup (optional) over low heat. Transfer into a glass and set aside.
- Once the beet pops are frozen solid, take them out of the freezer and coat them in melted chocolate. Let sit on a baking sheet until chocolate has fully hardened.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to two months.