- 1 small brown onion
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 store-bought pizza crust
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 pkg vac packed Love Beets, sliced into rounds
- Fresh mozzarella
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary
- 60g rocket to garnish
- Heat a sauté pan to medium and add a drizzle of oil. Cut onion in half lengthwise, then slice very thinly. Add onions to pan and sauté on medium-low for 30-45 minutes, until caramelized. Add salt and balsamic vinegar about 15 minutes in.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Top pizza crust with pizza sauce, then add goat cheese, mozzarella, beets, caramelized onions and fresh rosemary. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Use rocket to garnish once cooked. Serve and enjoy!