- 2 small bananas, peeled
- 2 small Love Beets organic cooked beets
- 2 cups ice
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves
- 200g of frozen peaches (Peach Smoothie)
- 1 cup of coconut milk (Peach Smoothie)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (Peach Smoothie)
- Make the Beet Smoothie: Add bananas, beets, ice, coconut milk, honey and mint to high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Taste smoothie for sweetness and add more honey to taste, if desired. Divide mixture between four small glasses. Transfer bottles to freezer while you prepare the Peach Smoothie.
- Make the Peach Smoothie: Add peaches, coconut milk and vanilla to high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Divide mixture between bottles. Serve immediately.