- 170g crumbled fetta
- 340g cream cheese
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup vacuum pack beetroot
- Variety of colorful veggies and crackers, for serving
- Line 8 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan evenly with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In the bowl of food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, basil, chives, thyme, salt, and black pepper and process until smooth and tinted light green. Transfer half of the mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the beets to the remaining cheese mixture in the food processor and process until smooth. Add some of the herbed cheese mixture to the bottom of each muffin cup and spread it in one even layer. Layer over the beet cheese evenly across the green layers and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove the terrines from their molds and discard the plastic wrap. Place onto one large serving board or plates with a variety of vegetables and crackers for serving.
**Terrines will keep well, covered, in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.