- 1 Cup Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pain Flour
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 300g Barramundi Fillets (skin off) - Cut into 3 inch x 3 inch pieces
- 1 x 350g Woolworths Avo Ranch Coleslaw Kit
- Woolworths Brioche Sliders 10 pack
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, and line baking tray with baking paper - set aside.
- Combine panko crumbs, cheese, oil, salt and pepper into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and add flour into a separate bowl - set aside.
- One at a time, dip each piece of fish into flour, egg and then coat with panko crumbs - Place on baking tray.
- Once all pieces of fish have been coated, place tray in oven and bake until crumb coating is golden and fish flesh is white - About 15 minutes.