- 1 cup Freekah
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 punnet strawberries, quartered
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 100g Greek feta
- ¼ cup olive oil (dressing)
- 2 tbsp paprika (dressing)
- 1 tbsp honey (dressing)
- Salt and pepper (dressing)
- Add freekah to a saucepan with 3 cups of water. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer until all water is evaporated. This should take about 20-30 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent from sticking. Then remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes before running a fork through the freekah to make it fluffy.
- Meanwhile, steam the asparagus in the microwave for 2 minutes then add to a bowl of iced water to stop the cooking and set aside.
- When the freekah is completely cool, add in strawberries, spring onion, parsley, rocket leaves and Greek feta. Then drain the asparagus and chop into 2 inch pieces and mix through the salad.
- To make the dressing add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Serve on the side.