- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Marinara sauce
- 100g fresh mozzarella
- 50g Heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 60g Rocket
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat a pizza stone or baking tray in the oven at 200C.
- Combine the yoghurt and self-rising flour together in a bowl with a wooden spoon to form a sticky dough.
- Dust flour onto your bench and then roll out dough. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough to 1cm thick. Slide the pizza onto a piece of baking paper.
- Spread pizza with marinara sauce then top with cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. Slide pizza onto preheat tray or pizza stone and then cook in the oven for 15min or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Dress rocket in balsamic vinegar, then top pizza with rocket when finished cooking!