- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tsp minced Ginger and Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Corn starch (Mix with 1 Tbsp water)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 400g Ramen Noodles
- 1x 250g Woolworths Vegetable Superfoods stir-fry mix or Woolworths Traditional Stir-fry
- Place noodles into a medium bowl and cover with boiling water, leave to soften to 2-3 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, sweet chilli, ginger, garlic and cornstarch, set aside.
- Set sesame oil large wok or fry pan on medium heat, and add superfoods stir-fry mix.
- Drain noodles and add into pan with half of the hoisin sauce mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes then add remaining sauce. Cook until sauce has thickened and vegetables have slightly softened.