- 1 x 60g bag of rocket
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup rocket pesto
- 200g edamame pods (frozen or fresh)
- 100g Greek feta
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- Toast the pine nuts in a small, dry frying pan over a low heat for 4-5 minutes, keeping careful watch as they can burn easily. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed. Alternatively freeze for up to 3 months!
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions. Allow to cool completely before use.
- Microwave or steam the edamame for 2-3 minutes then run under cool water to blanch the beans.
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl with ½ cup of pesto and enjoy with your favourite lean protein!