- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Place the spinach, milk, 2 eggs, buckwheat flour, almond flour and baking powder in a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat and then spoon out ¼ cup pancake batter into the hot pan. Cook for 2 minutes, or until small bubbles start to form on the surface, then flip the pancake and cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Preheat another small pan and then crack the remaining two eggs into the hot pan. Fry for 3-4 minutes for a runny yoke or until cooked to your liking.
- Plate up the pancakes between two plates, then top with fried egg, red onion and watercress.