- 300g Rigatoni Pasta
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 300g spinach and kale
- 150g goats cheese
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions
- Meanwhile preheat oil in a large pan. Add garlic and spring onion and fry for 1 minute until soft and fragrant. Add in spinach and kale, lemon and season with salt and pepper. Allow to saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until spinach and kale begins to wilt.
- Add in drained pasta and goats cheese. Use a spoon and fork to toss the pasta until completely coated with cheese.
- Serve and top with Parmesan.