- 1 x 650g Rump Steak
- 1 x 315g Woolworths Thai Style Salad Kit
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Heat medium pan on high heat.
- Rub steak with oil, salt & pepper and place onto hot pan. Cook for 8-12 minutes rotating on each side for medium rare, or until your desired doneness. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Once steak has rested, thinly slice beef and set aside.
- Combine Thai Style Salad Kit in medium bowl and set aside.
- Pour warm water into a large bowl. Dip one rice paper wrapper into the warm water for 15 seconds, then remove from the water and place flat on a cutting board.
- Place 2-3 pieces of steak in the middle of the rice paper wrapper and then a small scoop of the thai salad on top.
- Using wet hands, fold in the short edges of the rice paper wrapper and then roll up tightly.