- 1 to 1-1/2 cups of black rice uncooked
- 1 bunch rainbow carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large turnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped
- 1 pack love beets
- 150g rocket
- 1/3 cup of pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Spread the sweet potato rounds in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Spread the carrots and turnips evenly over another baking sheet.
- Drizzle all of the veggies with olive oil and use your hands to coat the full surface of the veggies.
- Sprinkle with salt and place both baking sheets in the oven. Roast for 20 minutes, then remove the carrots and turnips. Flip the sweet potatoes and roast for an additional 5-10 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook the rice according to package instructions
- Divide the rice among 3-4 bowls, then add heaping handfuls of rocket to each bowl, along with the desired amount of roasted carrots, turnips, sweet potato, and beets.
- Top with a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds and drizzle with a dressing of your choice. We recommend a tahini dressing. Serve and enjoy!