- 1 Medium Brown Onion (Finely chopped)
- 500g Cob loaf
- 1 Large zucchini grated
- 120g spinach finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 250g sour cream
- 250g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- chives or shallots to serve
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut 4 cm off top of cob loaf, and then scoop bread from centre of loaf, leaving a 1.5cm edge. Tear discarded bread pieces and then place on baking tray with cob loaf.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook until softened, then add zucchini and spinach - cook until zucchini has softened and spinach has wilted.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, tasty cheese. Then mix in zucchini and spinach mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into centre of cob loaf. Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until bread is golden brown.
- Serve warm with chives or shallots sprinkled on top.